11th annual Parallel Trade for Pharma
6 – 7 Feb 2017, Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, London, UK
SMi's premier 11th Annual Parallel Trade for Pharma returns to London on 6-7 Feb 2017 after 10 successful years in the running!
With Brexit and the new EU Falsified Medicine Directive, what does the future hold for parallel trade? This event will discuss short term versus long term concerns of pharma manufacturers, regulators, as well as parallel traders. They will engage in an interactive debate and discuss how to keep abreast of the current trends and how to overcome all challenges. Discussion topics include:
- Parallel Trade 101 - Which factors determine the flow of pharmaceutical products in Europe?
- The European Commission’s Falsified Medicines Directive – recent updates
- Panel Debate – In the spotlight: Shortages
- The Patient’s perspective
- Parallel traders panel – challenges and opportunities
- Beyond pharmaceutical products – parallel imports of medical devices
- Panel Debate - In the spotlight: Technology & new trends
- Regional and country focus - Scandinavia, Germany, the UK, Central and Eastern Europe, Turkey and Eurasia
This is the only industry meeting with 90+ selected senior leaders in parallel trade to discuss upcoming trends and share best practices. Join us today to keep abreast and stay ahead of competition!
For further information visit: www.parallel-trade.com
This conference will enable you to:
•Update on parallel trade regulations to ensure compliance
•Recap on regional markets' parallel trade activities and outlooks
•Reassess and benchmark your supply chain and distribution model against peers' for best practice
•Understand the rationale and strategy of parallel distributors through case studies and panel discussions
•Network and interact with senior thought leaders to discuss common challenges and share experiences